Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Going to the Doctor

Harley and Gracie Reading a Book

I took Gracie to the doctor this morning. It took 2 hours to get her looked at. The PA said to get Benadryl and give it to her. I told her she had a fever but she didn't have one now so she didn't take it seriously. She has such a cough she throws up coughing.
I just hope she starts getting better soon. I am getting a little run down from the constant care. But I love her to pieces so it's all right.
I went over to check on her and she was laying on the couch with Harley reading a book. Harley is so good with her and Gracie loves her so much.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Harley and her willingness to help me with Gracie. She is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...