Sunday, July 17, 2016

Poor Molly

Bailee the tormentor

Butterfly Wings

I came home from church and found my Molly being abused by Bailee and Harley. They stuck these butterfly wings on her and threw a ball to watch her run with her wings. I just need to take her to church with me so no one can turn her into a butterfly. My silly granddaughters.
Connie taught our class again because her son will be reporting from his mission and she will have a house full after church next week so I'm on my own. I just love team teaching with her. She is so good.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Harley and Bailee. I love to watch them have fun together. Family is everything and I love all my grandkids. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...