Saturday, April 2, 2016

Conference Weekend

 Gracie has grandpa wrapped around her finger.

Serious John

 My Priesthood Holders

Cute boys playing with Gracie

Dean, John, Harrison and Hayden came up on Saturday to spend the night. They stayed until Sunday and left around noon. Dean listened to conference on the way up and on the way home. John was his captive audience. Once a missionary always a missionary in Dean's case.
I was able to watch all sessions of conference. I am going to listen to each talk at night with no distractions. It was so wonderful to hear the talks on hope and how much our Savior loves us.
And it was so good to spend time with my sons. How I love these two. 
I made Cafe Rio on Saturday so we could have a good dinner Saturday night and Sunday we had sandwiches. It was a wonderful weekend. I was so happy to spend time with my family AND get to listen to conference.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my family. They are what makes me happy. And I am grateful for Conference. What a wonderful, fantastic weekend. I am sooooo blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...