Thursday, April 28, 2016

Catching Up


Once again I spent the day catching up on my blog, putting away the groceries in my pantry from yesterday when I went to Winco, and cooking dinner.
I made Judy Dickson's meatloaf recipe, Ruth's recipe for crockpot mashed potatoes and Amish Country Bread from Morgan's blog. It was delish. It took me a while to try these potatoes but once I did it was so good and so easy. I reall love them.
I got Bailee to wash Gracie's hair and gave her a bubble bath. She loves bubble baths. Now she is all shiny clean for Lolo's tomorrow.
Now it's time to watch "Alaska The Last Frontier".
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my ability to cook food and that I love to cook. It is a blessing for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...