Sunday, April 17, 2016

Back to the Pond

 Papa and Gracie

Home of the Baby Duck

I had to break the Sabbath this morning and go to the store to buy some medicine. There were tons of people at Walmart. Did they all have an oxen in the mire? Who knows.
Gracie and I went back to the pond to see the baby duck again. It is so cute. And Gracie had to play with her blocks with Grandpa. 
We have decided to go as far as Elk Ridge tomorrow and finish it off on Tuesday. I think it will be easier on Gracie.
Only one scary moment. When Gracie went head over heels down the stairs. She bumped her head and her knee. But thank goodness, nothing else.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my dear hubby. He is so patient with my bossy ways. I am so blessed to have him all these 50 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...