Thursday, March 31, 2016

Ponderizing

I am ponderizing!!

Today is my John's birthday. I called to wish him a happy birthday. He is coming up this weekend to spend a little time with me. Then I can give him his birthday socks.
I also found an app on my phone for Ponderizing. You choose your scripture and it come up morning and night. It changes every week and you choose a new one. I read it a couple of times each day and really think about what it says. I love the phrase "having a perfect brightness of hope". It is the thing I am missing. So I am working on that. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Scriptures. They truly are our road map to get through this life worth of Eternal Life. I am so blessed to live in this era with Ipads and phones to read them anywhere I want. Blessing abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...