Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Lunch With Karen

 Taqueria El Rancho

I went to lunch today with Karen Wilmont. Cecelia was supposed to go with us but she had stuff to do for a wedding. When I pulled up to this restaurant I was so surprised that it was the same one that we went to in Rexburg with Heather and Gerri. I must say the food wasn't as good as the Rexburg one but still pretty tasty. Karen and I had a good time chatting.
I came home from there and Gracie and I made cookies. Chocolate Chip are the favorite of all the people around here.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my friend Karen. I used to be her visiting teacher. And I am Cecelia's visiting teacher now. That's what I love about Relief Society. The Lord gave us all exactly what we needed. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...