Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Look What I Made For Dinner

 Chicken, Bacon and Spinach Spaghetti

Harley sent me a request on Facebook to make this spaghetti dish for her. I said I would make it but only if I could make it just like the recipe including the spinach. She agreed and so I went to the store and got spinach and angel hair pasta. It was so much fun to do a different recipe. It was so easy and went together fast. The only thing I need to change is the size of the chicken pieces. They need to be smaller. Everything else was perfect. AND (drum roll please) most of us liked it. Janna even ate it. Austin ate the pasta that was extra and the chicken. It's a Keeper for sure.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful granddaughter Harley. She is such a hard worker and and avid animal lover. I am blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...