Sunday, April 10, 2016

No Church For Me

 Springhill

I didn't go to church today. I just wasn't feeling up to it and didn't want to cough all through Sacrament. So I sat in my chair and watched the Sunday Morning Session of conference. It was wonderful and I swear I always hear something new. 
I also made this page. Scrapbooking always make me feel better. I love looking at the pictures and journaling my thoughts.
I am still very tired and hoping tomorrow I will be all better.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all I am blessed with. To live with my sweet daughter and my grandkids and to help take care of sweet little Gracie. I need to count my blessing more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...