Monday, April 4, 2016

Winco Again

Her Tree she made at Lolo's

I went to a Care Center today and visited with Margaret Mathews. She is having a hard time. She has a blood clot in her leg and it's driving her crazy and she just really wants to go home. I don't blame her.
After visiting with Margaret I went to Winco and did my shopping. Came home and unloaded everything and put the perishable stuff away.
Off to get Gracie from Lolo's. She is always so happy to see me.
I came home and made roasted chicken and parmesean potatoes for dinner.
Janna came home, ate dinner and took Gracie.
Now it's time for putting up my feet and relaxing.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Margaret. She is a good lady that is going through hard times. I am blessed to be her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...