Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Winco

Play Doh is the best!!

Tommy and I went shopping at Winco this morning to do my big shopping. I truly have to have help to get it all done. But we did it and came home and put it all away. It always takes me a couple of days to do the canned goods. I have to date them and then rotate them into my pantry. But I really like being able to see the dates on things. I never find something in the back that is too old. I love my pantry. Can I say that again, I love my pantry!!!
I picked up Gracie from Lolo's and she watched Mickey Mouse and played with her play dough. I do believe it is her favorite thing to do. I was too tired to fix dinner so it was a "Free for All". Worked for me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Tommy who is willing to go grocery shopping with me. What a blessing to have him as my hubby all these years. Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...