Friday, April 29, 2016

Talking on the Phone

Gracie went to Lolo's today so I had the whole day to get things done. Tommie called me and we talked for 1hr 18 min. Then my best friend in the whole wide world called. She was told today her kidney's are failing, she has a bleeding ulcer and gall stones. No wonder she hasn't been feeling well. And her boss is coming down on her pretty hard. I feel so bad for her. She has 1 year and 4 months left and she can retire with full benefits so she is going to hang in there. I hope she lasts that long. Her doctors have told her the stress she is under will kill her. I will pray for her.
I made Pizza for dinner and now it's time for bed. I am one tired lady.
Grateful Statement:Today I am so grateful for my best friend Kathy. She is such a good friend to me. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...