Thursday, April 21, 2016

Play Doh

 Cinnamon Rolls

Play Doh

I woke Heather up at 10am so she could get to the shuttle by 11am. That girl can sleep. Gracie and I took her to the shuttle. Then it was off to go home to get things done.
Gracie and I made some Cinnamon Rolls (Mom's recipe) today for the family. It is my mom's recipe and so good. Everybody around here loves them.
Gracie loves her Play Doh. She cuts and rolls and flattens to her hearts content. I just love that she plays so good by herself. I really should have combed her hair before I took this picture.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that my mom was such a good cook and that I have her recipes. I miss her everyday but I know she is much happier where she is. Hopefully one day I will get to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...