Thursday, April 14, 2016

Heading to St George

 Zebe is the Best!

 Root Beer Makes the Ride Better

 Bubbles in the Back Yard

Choosing Her Bed

We left at 7:30 and drove straight thru to St. George. We had a few pit stops and lunch at McDonalds and that was it. Gracie was so good. She just traveled along. When we got near St. George she said her butt hurt. I could relate. I was tired of sitting too.
We went to Walmart to get groceries and then settled in for the night. Gracie blew bubbles in the back yard, chose her bed and ate a sandwich and then we went to bed.
I am so glad the trip went well. I was worried but didn't need to be. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this safe trip. I am grateful for the power of prayer. With all my travels I always feel safe. Blessings abound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...