Monday, April 25, 2016

Gracie Has My Phone

Subject Matter?

This is what you get if you let Gracie have your phone while you are brushing your teeth. She works it like a pro. What a world it is turning into when a two year old can run a smart phone.
Gracie went to Lolo's today so I was able to get lots of things done. I always pick her up by 3:30 and she is always asking the girls "When is my Bama coming?". How sweet is that.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful once again for my Gracie. She brings such joy into my life. Even when I am stressed out and not sure if I can do this she will tell me to smile Bama. What a blessing to have her sweet reminder to "Smile".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...