Saturday, April 9, 2016

Taking Meds

Gracie and Bailee

Tommy decided he was going to go to get my prescriptions filled. I had a coughing spell in the middle of the night that had him worried. So I started on Predneson and an antibiotic. They make me not feel so good for awhile. But I did seem to be a little better by the end of the day. I was very tired all day and just sat in my chair wishing with all my heart that I would start feeling better. I really hate being sick and tired. It makes me so ornery.
Then Gracie comes over with her camo hat and sunglasses. Brighten my day,
Maybe tonight I will sleep without a coughing spell to wake Tommy up.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for modern medicine that can make my feel better. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...