Thursday, April 7, 2016

Making A Cake for Nicole

Gracie Licking the Bowl

Wearing Her Cute Hat

Today I got up and felt terrible so I decided it was time to go to the Doctor. I don't have anything serious, just whatever is going around. He gave me a shot and a bunch of prescriptions and sent me on my way.
I came home and Gracie and I made a cake for Nicole Bradshaw who broke her arm last night at a youth activity to Flips. I felt so bad for her and knew she needed a Chocolate Cake. She looked pretty good but will have to have surgery tomorrow at 1pm. 
Gracie finally put on her Mickey Mouse hat Cha-Cha sent to her a long time ago. She looks so cute. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for modern medicine that can make me feel better with just a shot in the fanny. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...