Friday, April 22, 2016

Thinking of Wyatt

There is a little boy in my Sunbeam class that hasn't been here for a long time. He had a growth on his side that he had to have removed and I haven't seen him since. So I made some Oatmeal Cookies and took some over after calling his mom to see if she was home. The dad, who is a Sheriff Deputy answered the door and I gave Wyatt his cookies. I told him that I had missed him in our Sunbeam class and hoped he would be able to come soon.
He is the cutest little boy and so sweet. I hope he gets back soon.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Wyatt and the sweet little boy he is. I am blessed to be his Sunbeam teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...