Monday, April 18, 2016

Leaving St George

I started packing up stuff before going out to lunch with my best friend in the whole wide world. We went to a Mexican restaurant. Gracie came along with us and she was very good. She really is a  polite good toddler.
After lunch we went to Costco so Kathy could get a dog bed for her new dog Cooper. She also got Gracie a book and some Gold Fish. She is the most generous person I have ever met.
Then it was time to pack the car and off we went. We stopped at Mi Rancherito in Payson for dinner. Yep, Mexican food again. Tommy loves this restaurant.
Now it's up to Deans to settle in for the night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Dean and Amie are so gracious and let me stay whenever I need to. I am so blessed with such a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...