Friday, April 15, 2016

Spoiled Rotten

 Spoiled Rotten

Kneaders

Kathy came over and we took Gracie and went to lunch at Red Robin. It was so yummy but I could hardly eat my hamburger. I was full after the first half. Gracie had fun eating Corn Dog Bites and playing with the electronic ordering thing on the table. She thought it was an ipad. 
Then it was off to Walmart so I could get Gracie a new toy to play with. By the time Kathy and Gracie were done the cart was full. Finally Gracie said, "That's enough". What kids says that in the Walmart toy aisle. It gave Kathy and I a good laugh.
Then it was time to go home and put Gracie down for her nap. She protested but finally gave in and went to sleep. Kathy took a nap with her. I think they were both tired. I napped for a little while and then got up and worked on my blog.
Avery called and wanted to come to Kathy's so we went and got her and went to Kneader's for dinner. I had Three Cheese Cauliflower Soup. It was so good. Gracie spent the time buttering bread.
Back to the condo to watch TV for a little while. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful friend Kathy. We have been friends for 30 years. We have had good times and bad times but we have weathered them together. Our love of the Gospel keeps us grounded and close. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...