Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pancakes and Shopping

Eating a Pancake

Shopping at Kings

We made pancakes for the kids for breakfast. Gracie just at it plain. I was just fine with that because I didn't want syrup all over my house. She had already eaten one breakfast so I guess this was a snack.
Then Janna, Kathy, Gracie and  me were off to Kings to get something. Gracie loaded her little shopping cart up with toys. We had to put a lot back but she had so much fun we didn't mind.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my daughter. She is so good and such a caring person. She is always helping someone do something. I have been so blessed to be her mother.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...