Saturday, August 29, 2015

Walmart We Go

Gracie May

Janna, Gracie and I went to Walmart this morning to get diapers and other assorted things. It was fun to hang out with my daughter. She is the very best. After I checked out I couldn't find those two. Here they were in the arcade place and Gracie was riding this animal.
I picked green beans and cucumbers today. It was cloudy all day and trying to rain but no such luck. Next year I am making a note to only plant 1 cucumber hill. I have cucumbers coming out my ears and there just isn't too many things you can make with them. Lesson Learned!
Finished making the handouts for my primary class. I just love these little ones.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my many blessing. Everyday I think about how blessed I am to be surrounded by a loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...