Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Saying Goodbye To Hannah

 Checking In

Group Photo

We got up early and took this little cutie to the airport so she could fly to Peru. We met one sister and a couple of elders that were going to her same mission. That was very nice. I an going to miss Hannah Bobanna so much. It was hard saying goodbye.
We came home and I went to Walmart to find pink drink. And I also found a skirt. Happy Day.
Then it was nap time for me. I seem to end up taking a nap everyday. I must get rested up for Gracie. Thank goodness for daycare.
For dinner Dean took up to Zuppa's. I had never gone there before. It was so yummy. I love this family. My Dean is just the best. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful and so blessed to see this missionary off. I know Heavenly Father will take care of her and I know she will be wonderful. See you in 18 months Hannah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...