Release and Called

Gracie and her Towel
Gracie loves her towel. I take pictures of her everyday to send to her mom so I always have one to post on my blog.
Tonight I received the "official" release from being the Relief Society President. I am so sad to not be working with my presidency but so relieved that the Lord saw fit to release me. I tried to do my very best and I do believe I succeeded in loving the sisters with all my heart. The Bishop told Brother Neville that I was a "Rockstar". I never felt that I was, but it makes me happy that he thinks so.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity I had to work with Bishop Webster, Brother Stieger and Brother Neville. They are true men of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Chickens

Ward Council

Rainy Day In Idaho