Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Release and Called

Gracie and her Towel
Gracie loves her towel. I take pictures of her everyday to send to her mom so I always have one to post on my blog.
Tonight I received the "official" release from being the Relief Society President. I am so sad to not be working with my presidency but so relieved that the Lord saw fit to release me. I tried to do my very best and I do believe I succeeded in loving the sisters with all my heart. The Bishop told Brother Neville that I was a "Rockstar". I never felt that I was, but it makes me happy that he thinks so.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity I had to work with Bishop Webster, Brother Stieger and Brother Neville. They are true men of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...