Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hannah's Farewell

 Our Sweet Hannah

 Crazy Family Picture

Serious Family Picture

Tommy and I went to Hannah's farewell today. She sang my all time favorite hymn, "Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing" with the Morrell twins that are going on a mission to Chile. Hannah was the last speaker and she spoke from her heart. She was nervous but plowed on through and gave a heartfelt and meaningful talk. Made me cry.
Then we came home and Amie had prepared a beautiful brunch. Yummy Breakfast Casserole, Fruit with Dip and awesome Cinnamon Rolls. Lots of people came to say goodbye. Hannah has a cute boyfriend that is studying to be a doctor. I hope he waits for Hannah.
Hannah was set apart tonight by President Newman and his councelors. What a wonderful blessing President Newman gave her. She was told that Angels would be about her as she served. I just felt the Spirit so strongly that I wept. It was moving.
We then had pizza and cheesecake with Shane and his kids. He is one funny guy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet Hannah. She is so brave to go to Peru for 18 months and serve her Savior. What blessings will come to our family because of her service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...