Saturday, August 15, 2015

Yard Sales

Cute Gracie...

Janna took Gracie and me to yard sales today. She was looking for pictures for her office. I must say it's about the 3rd time I have ever been to a yard sale. We found a really good one with cute clean toys for Gracie. She loves her doll high chair that converts into a swing. And she got some dinosaurs. It was a lot of fun and Janna found some good stuff too. Plus it was just fun to hang out with my sweet daughter.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessing, my daughter being one of the best blessing I have. She care for me and watches out for me. I feel loved by her. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...