Monday, August 10, 2015

Lunch With Friends

 Gerri, Heather and Judy

 Rockies

Hanging Out

I worked on our ward cookbook for awhile and then jumped in the shower so I would be ready for the day. I finished a page and found another I had never posted. One day I will be caught up.
I went to lunch with Gerri, Heather and Judy to Los Hermanos in Provo. I just love these friends of mine. They are the very best.
John came over to visit so we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Spanish Fork. And yes I am on overload for mexican food. But it was good to hug my son.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for John. I love him with all my heart and I know that Heavenly Father knows and loves him too. I am blessed to be his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...