Friday, August 7, 2015

More Pickled Beets

Pickled Beets

I got up early and pulled the rest of my beets from my garden and made more pickled beets. I really like them in my salads. Gracie and I went to Walmart for diapers and stuff to take to Utah with us. Then it was back home to clean up my giant mess from canning. But we got it all done.
I was able to pack my things and Gracie so tomorrow I will be ready to leave.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this blog I have been doing. It makes me reflect on the day and find the good. Each day brings blessing and some days they are harder to recognize than others. It makes me find them and be grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...