Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sabbath Day

Ready for Church

After Church

I got Gracie all ready and took her to church with me. I was really worried about it. I wasn't sure I had the stamina to take care of her. And what if she didn't want to go to nursery, what was I going to do with her if she needed her diaper changed. On the way to pick up Nicole and Annalisa to take them to church I just pray that I wouldn't be upset, that I would be able to do this and that Gracie would be fine. And just like I prayed for Gracie was an angel in Sacrament. It helped that I had Nicole and Annalisa to entertain her. What a blessing they were to me. I took Gracie to the nursery and she started to cry. She was having nothing to do with it. Now what was I going to do. Then I knew. I would find Crystal and see if Gracie would go to her. She was out in the hall and Gracie went right to her. She was delighted to take care of Gracie for me. I saw her in Relief Society when our class was going to their room and Gracie was sound asleep in her arms. 
I taught my class and it went really well. And Carter colored his picture and joined in with the class more. I know it's just a matter of time until he is right down there with the rest of the kids doing fun things.
I came home and sat in my chair, gathered eggs, printed off my lesson for next week and tried to take a nap. No such luck. Here came Gracie to have her diaper changed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for answers to prayers. What a blessing to be able to ask and know that the answer will come. I am blessed once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...