Sunday, August 30, 2015

Church

 Ready for Church

Eating Lunch

Gracie and I went to church. She was so good. We found Crystal before I had to go to primary and off she went holding Crystal's hand. What a blessing to have someone to take her for me. I can teach my class knowing she is doing good. One day maybe she will go to nursery. I just want this to be the most positive experience she can have. 
My primary littles were so good. We had to have a little discussion on being reverent during sharing time. I told them I would get stickers for them if they were reverent. So now I have to find stickers somewhere. I also need to go to Deseret and get them each a picture of Jesus. I have 5 days, maybe I can get it done.
Gracie took a long nap after she finished her lunch and I rested and did indexing.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve as Relief Society President. I only served about a year the first time and always felt like I didn't finish my calling. This time I made it the whole 3 years. Blessing from a loving Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...