Thursday, August 6, 2015

Long Nap


Rolling out the Biscuit

Here's Mine

In The Pan It Goes

Today Gracie and I took a 3 hour nap. I think our colds are kicking our fannies.
Crystal came over and we tried to figure out how we were going to delete 20 recipes so we can be at the 200 mark.
I decided the easiest thing to do for dinner was to make Biscuits, Eggs and Gravy. Gracie loved helping me and she made her own biscuit. What a cutie she is.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for nap time with Gracie. Nothing better than cuddling up to her and sleeping our colds away. I am so blessed with this little munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...