Monday, August 24, 2015

Out With the Old, In With the New

 Old

New

Well, the repair man came out to see about my oven on my stove. Can I just say, YIKES. $476 to fix it. Really!! So Tommy and I went to Lowe's and got a new stove. It was $800 with just one oven. I really never used the top oven anyway. It never cooked things right. So we shall see. And we bought a 5 year warranty so it should last as long as I will be cooking. Now to get it out of the truck and into my kitchen.
My second failure. Cheesecake. I tried to make one and it was a disaster. I think the pan was too small and not enough cooking time. It came out of a cookbook from Acton and the directions weren't really clear. So I am going to try again tomorrow with my new oven and a new recipe.
Gracie went to Lolo's today and I picked her up. She was so glad to see me. We came home and she helped with the cheesecake.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I am able to replace my stove. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...