Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Winco

 3 of probably 10 bags from Winco.

Empty spaces to be filled up with bags of pantry items.

Janna took Gracie to Lolo's today and I filled out my shopping list and headed to Winco. It is always such a job but I have figured out a system for when I have to go alone. I keep the canned goods in a bag, freezer item in a bag, and dairy products in a bag so I can put all the canned goods on the bottom of the cart and stack everything else on top. It is so much work. If it wasn't so cost effective I certainly wouldn't do it. But it's done.
I picked up Gracie and shredded the roast for barbecue sandwiches for dinner. Pretty easy and yummy good.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful that I am able to do my grocery shopping. What a blessing to still do almost everything I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...