Saturday, August 22, 2015

Going Potty, Yard Sale and Play Dough

 Yard Sale Again

 Gracie Went Potty

Janna Got Her Play Dough

Janna, Bailee, Gracie and I went out to find good yard sales. Not happening today. It must be the end of the season because there was very few.yard sales that we could find. 
We came home and Gracie woke up from her nap with a dry diaper. So we got on the potty and I put her feet in warm water and she went pee pee. So she earned M and M's. She was so proud of herself. It begins!
Janna and Bailee went school shopping and Janna brought home some play dough for Gracie. She spend hours making things. She figured out how to run it threw the little press and make worms and snakes. What fun this kid has.
I made a new recipe for dinner called Chicken Tortilla Stack. It was pretty good and really easy using my canned chicken. I need to add beans in between the layers and I think it will be even better.
I also finished proofing the cookbook. It is ready to print. Crystal is going to try to figure out how to order it for us. What a relief. It has consumed me for weeks. Now it is done.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for such a good friend I have in Crystal. She is so sweet and helpful to me. I am blessed to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...