Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Giving It All Away

 Gracie at Play

Gracie and I spent the day playing and having fun. She loves her toys. She will finally play with her toys for long periods of time. 
At 7:30 pm I took all the Relief Society stuff over to the soon to be president and went over it all. I really didn't realize all we, as a presidency did until I explained it to someone. Holy Cow it was alot. No wonder I am tired. It was a huge relief to not have the responsibility of the calling anymore. I know that Wynette will be so good. The Lord chose her so she is the right person.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I could hold this calling for 3 years. I felt that I did my best. There are some things I wish I would have been able to accomplish but all in all I did what I set out to do. Love the sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...