Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Canning Green Beans

 My Little Helper

Finished Product

 Entertaining Herself

Today I canned the beans I picked out of my garden. It was so easy to do. And of course, Gracie helped me as always. This is the first time I ever remember canning green beans. And I love that I grew them in my garden. Yeah for me!!
I was missing Gracie and went to find her hanging out with Papa, putting a diaper on her Mickey Mouse and getting a wipe out. What a character she is. She keeps us laughing, that's for sure.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my garden. I am grateful that I am able to can things out of it. What a blessing to be able to grow my own vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...