Friday, July 31, 2015

Kayaking Down The River

Off to Island Park

 What Fun

 Austin is Somewhere

Kathy and the kids (minus Harley who had to work) are going to Kayak in Island Park. We all love it up there. They had to wait forever but they said it was so worth it and it was there favorite thing they did. Gracie and I stayed home and hung out. 

Gracie Painting Rocks

After they came back she painted rocks with Bailee and Lexie. What fun she had.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the beauty of nature. I never tire of looking at the beautiful scenery around me. What a blessing to enjoy the mountains and fields around my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...