Monday, August 17, 2015

Going to Lolo's and Karen Passed Away

Ready for School

Gracie is ready to go to Lolo's. She is pretty excited, but we shall see what it's like when Janna drops her off. Janna called and she was just fine.
I have an entire day to get some stuff done. I have to pick up Gracie at 3:30. I cleaned house and made dinner and did laundry. It's amazing what you can get done with no interruptions. But I really do miss her sweet little voice and her hugs and kisses.
I also worked on the Ward Cookbook. I am bound and determined to get it done. Then we can send it in for printing.
Kathy called me with some sad news. Karen (her mom) passed away last night. She had breast cancer and was doing Chemotherapy. She got sick and by the time she went to the hospital it was too late. Kathy was sad and now she has to plan a funeral. I will pray for her.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Lolo's. They are so good for Gracie. She has kids to play with and a baby that she named Henry. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...