Saturday, August 8, 2015

Going to Utah

 Driving to Utah

 Costa Vida with Dean

 Amie and Hailey

 
Harrison and Hayden

We drove to Utah today to go to Hannah's Farewell and drop Gracie off at Heather's. She had a basement room in a cute house in Provo. She is working to get her car fixed so she can arrange day care. Gracie was so excited to see her mommie.
Tommy and I went to Arby's for lunch and then up to Deans. I helped Amie chop up green and red peppers and then went to the basement to organize the pictures off my camera. I got it all done. 
Dinner at Costa Vida was next on the agenda. Pulled pork salad with Amie, Dean, Harrison, Quinton, Hayden and Hailey date. It was pretty fun, I took a picture of Quinton and Hailey's date but it was so blurred and grainy I decided not to include it.
Now I am going to finish this blog and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father that hears my pleas and grants me peace. I am feeling so loved and cared for by Him. Blessed am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...