Friday, August 21, 2015

Banana Bread

 Gracie and her Baby

Licking the Beater

I watched Gracie today and she helped me make Banana bread for Aunt Nana. She loves her Aunt Nana to pieces. We put her in day care 5 days in a row and it was a little too much for her, so I watch her Tuesday and Friday. It works out perfect for me and Gracie seems to like it. She truly is my little helper. 
Worked some more on the cookbook proofing and making sure everything is good. It is going to be a cute book and I think the sisters will like it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity to do this Cookbook with Crystal. It will be a treasure that I will cherish for the rest of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...