Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Harrison


Harrison Thomas Ingram

Today is this handsome boy's birthday. He is 16 and I can't figure out where all the years went. He is the best. Always polite and kind to his grandma. He is really growing up fast. 

 Christmas Morning

I watched Gracie today and made this page. She was so good all day and helped me put on a pot of beans and make Corn Bread. She dumps all the stuff in for me and counts the teaspoons and cups. My little helper.
Janna had to tow Heather's car home tonight. I guess her alternator went out. It never ends around here. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I have this wonderful grandson of mine. I am so blessed with my wonderful grandkids. I am blessed and blessed and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...