Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday

Surgery Page

I pretty much did a big fat nothing today. I did manage to finish this page so I guess I did something. 
Crystal and I went to the Cannery but we were the only ones to show up. I got some Oats and Sugar so it really wasn't a wasted trip.
I tried to make Fried Chicken and Mashed potatoes but the chicken wouldn't thaw out fast enough so Austin drove me to Los Albertos to pick up Mexican food for us. That was SO fine with me. 
We are trying to get his 50 hours in. We will make it for sure.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Old Testament. I am studying it with the Institute Manual and it really help me to make sense of it. I am learning so much. Blessing, blessing, blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...