Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Visiting Teaching

Dean called and said that Hannah would be getting her mission call Thursday, Friday or Saturday so Tommy and I are headed to Utah on Thursday. Can't wait to see where she is going.
My laptop has been giving me fits so I took it to the Computer Shop in Rigby. Hopefully he can fix it by Thursday. I have to have my computer when I am away from home. So I have my fingers crossed.
I have a new partner to go visiting teaching with. She doesn't really go much so I hope to change that and help her get a vision of what visiting teaching can do for her and the sisters we teach. Wish me luck. The wind came up and it was like a gale. Then it started to snow.
One of the sisters we teach is from the Philippines. She is so sweet. When we got ready to leave she went in her kitchen and brought us a plate of food. It was so good. I need to get the recipe from her.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for visiting teaching. I love to get to know the sisters by visiting them. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he created Relief Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...