Friday, April 17, 2015

Going To Utah

 Hannah opening her letter!

 Proud parents of this kid!

And of course, the proud grandparents!

We are going to Utah today to see Hannah open her Missionary Letter. Where Oh Where is she going. Tonight I will find out. Now it's on to packing so we can leave.
We arrived at Dean's about 4pm and I talked with Amie. It was so good to see them again. We waited awhile on Hannah to come but she was there by 7pm and it was time. Lots of her friends and family came to watch and Hailey got to listen in through FaceTime.
Hannah is going to Peru.  Is it a coincidence that Dean and Amie are taking all the kids to Peru as soon as Hailey gets home from her mission. I don't think so.
It was wonderful and I got the very best hugs from this cute granddaughter of mine.
Grateful Statement: My heart is overflowing with gratitude for a Heavenly Father that would let me be a part of Hannah Mission Call. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...