Monday, April 27, 2015

Another Beautiful Sabbath

 Goatie

Scrapping

Today was Stake Conference and I didn't go once again. I studied my scriptures for a long time and then I worked on these pages. I am beginning to really enjoy studying the Old Testament. I am going to read the Book of Mormon at night and study the Old Testament in the morning. That way I can still read the Book of Mormon and the Old Testamemt.
I had a most peaceful day. I felt good about what I accomplished with my Scripture study. It really made me feel at peace. Probably because I was doing what I was supposed to.
I made Mexican Rice to go with our Tacos for dinner. I doubled the recipe and not one morsel of rice was left over.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to scrapbook. I love making these pages. What a blessing to be able to fill my spare time making pages from my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...