Sunday, April 19, 2015

Church in a Golf Cart

Hayden and I

My cute grandsons!

I went to church this morning with Hayden in the golf cart and he brought me home in it also. Fun times. Church was wonderful. There was Harrison sitting at the Sacrament Table. When did he become old enough to be a Priest. I loved seeing all my old friends. I got so many wonderful hugs. It always makes me feel like I have come home.
After church Dean make BLT's for us and I did the dishes and took a nap. I love Sunday afternoon naps. Just seems like I always want to take one anymore. 
Amie made Cafe Rio for dinner and Hannah came over to have dinner and study for her finals. She will be done with school next week. And I of course, got my famous Hannah Hug...
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for the Gospel in my life. I am grateful that no matter where I go to church it is always the same and I come away with something new each time. What a marvelous blessing the Gospel is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...