Sunday, April 12, 2015

Beautiful Sabbath

I went to church early as we had Ward Council. Hardly anyone came so we had lots of time to go over the sisters that are on my rolls that we don't know who they are or if they are really in the ward. Bailee came to sit with me. She is so cute. I just love her.
They blessed the Barzee baby and as I looked over when they were done, here is Brittany taking a picture of her dad holding up the baby. How funny is that. I don't think she knows we aren't supposed to take pictures in the Chapel. But bless her heart she was a proud mommy.
Then it was on to Sunday School Class and Relief Society. It was a very good day. I just have a little problem with the Bishopric always rejecting the names we submit. So I am just going to let them pick someone and give them to me. And I truly know the Bishop does have the inspiration as to who should hold callings so I'm embracing that so I don't get all mad. See I can learn from things.
I came home from church and made the Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes that I was supposed to make yesterday. It was very good although I guess Janna and Bailee really prefer my baked breaded chicken so that's easier for me anyway and more healthy. It just really reminded me of my mom. She always made me Fried Chicken.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Mom I had. She was so very loving and good to me. I miss her every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...