Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday


 Easter Basket

Finding Eggs with Aunt Nana

We had so much fun watching Gracie hunt her Easter Eggs. She loved every minute of it. And Janna loved hiding them for her. At first we tried to get her to put them in the bucket softly but then we gave up and let her throw them in so she could go look for more.
I watched conference and we had a barbecue with Ron and the family. I love that Janna always includes him in all holidays and he always comes.
I wasn't feeling very well so I fell asleep through the last session of Conference. I am so glad that they are recorded so I can go back and watch them as many times as I want.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all I have. I will "Find joy in the journey" as I was counceled by Rosemary M Wixom. I need to remember this each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...