Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Running Around

I went Visiting Teaching with Crystal because her new partner couldn't come with her. I got to visit Evelyn again. She is a sweet young mom and I am hoping one day she will decide to come back to church.
Then it was off to the high school to pick up Austin to go to the dentist. He drove me cause he really likes to drive. I made him go to Broulim's with me to pick up a few things and get my medicine. He really is a good driver.
Did laundry and made a Taco Casserole for dinner.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for Austin and how sweet he is to me. He is such a good kid and I love him to pieces. I am so blessed with the family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...