Saturday, April 18, 2015

Harrison's Prom

Harrison and Chloe

Handsome Harrison

Harrison is off to the prom. I can't believe he is old enough. What a handsome man he is. I am so glad I was here to see him go with his date.

 Gizmo

Bored
Bailee

I got up and started scrapping in my pajamas. Then I got a shower so I could see John when he came. I gave him a hug and then he left with Dean, Tommy and Harrison to put up some signs and then go golfing.
So I was back to scrapping with a little trip for some treats because everyone knows you can't scrap without treats.  Amie made pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. They were yummy!
I am tired from sitting all day so I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Harrison. He is so grown up. I am so blessed with my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...